Sunday, September 2, 2007

Toddler Symphony Moments


I think it is 100 degrees inside at 9:30 p.m. The window is open, the fan is on and sweat is raining. Sexy huh?! What makes this moment even more pleasant is that I have decided that the twins need to start sleeping in their own beds. (more on the idiocy of family beds...or not, later).

So in addition to mopping myself off every 2 minutes, I am being seranaded by the terrific (not terrible - lmao) twos version of "Happy Feet". Twin #1 is singing very softly over and over and over to Sprout's "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star:" Twin #2 however is ticked off that I am making her stay in her bed so she is doing her version of crying/fussing which sounds so much like Mumble. You know, that half duck, half goose kind of grating, honking noise?! This really is a beautiful mommy moment.

At any rate, maybe I will pop 'Happy Feet' in the DVD, it might cool me off.

No comments: